[Dovecot/VirtualUsers/VirtualMailBoxes] No mails into mua
aleskandro
2014-10-12 22:58:51 UTC
Hi all, I've configured postfix with multiple host and virtual mailboxes
(main.cf is here: http://pastebin.com/798VVxbv).

So I can receive email to vuser at mydomain.tld into
/var/mail/vhosts/mydomain.tld/vuser file. Now I'm configuring dovecot 2.2.13-r1;
this is my dovecot -n and /etc/dovecot/passwddir/mydomain.tld/passwd:
http://pastebin.com/b4xcjj7t -

The auth and server subscribe from a mua is ok and in the vuser file there are
some mails but I can't see them in my mua. mail.log doesn't report any error.

Where I'm wrong?

Aleskandro
Steffen Kaiser
2014-10-16 15:51:24 UTC
Post by aleskandro
Hi all, I've configured postfix with multiple host and virtual mailboxes
(main.cf is here: http://pastebin.com/798VVxbv).
So I can receive email to vuser at mydomain.tld into
/var/mail/vhosts/mydomain.tld/vuser file. Now I'm configuring dovecot 2.2.13-r1;
http://pastebin.com/b4xcjj7t -
The auth and server subscribe from a mua is ok and in the vuser file there are
some mails but I can't see them in my mua. mail.log doesn't report any error.
Where I'm wrong?
verify with mail_debug=true what Dovecot thinks the location is and post
the log here and not on pastebin.

- --
Steffen Kaiser